I began my career studying Early Childhood Studies and Psychology, followed by my PGCE. I taught primary school children for about 6 years, but after having my girls, I knew that teaching in this way wasn’t for me anymore.
I have always been fascinated by pregnancy, birth and babies!
I always knew that I wanted to be a mummy – and it is certainly THE most difficult but utterly rewarding things I will ever do! All of my pregnancies and births have been different. I have had an assisted birth on the labour ward, a quick labour in the midwife led unit and hopefully, we will be able to have a home birth soon for this little man! I will keep you all posted!
I knew I wanted to create a business that I could work around my family – they are my why. They are why I made a U-turn in my career. I began to re-train and re-fuel my brain with so much new knowledge.
I am so pleased to be able to offer the following services to mums-to-be and new mums:
- Pregnancy yoga and birth preparation*
- Pregnancy and postnatal massage
- Postnatal yoga
- Mindful breastfeeding support
- Newborn Nurture support
- Baby massage and yoga
- Support for babies with reflux*
(Please note, some of these services are paused for the moment as I am on maternity leave. Starred* services remain accessible)
I would love to support you through your pregnancy and / or postnatal experience.
Book a free discovery call or email me now to see how I can support you.
Qualifications listed below:
- First class honours BA in Early Childhood Studies and Psychology
- PGCE in Primary school teaching
- Qualified Pregnancy Yoga Teacher (ZenMuma)
- Hypnobirthing Instructor (ZenMuma)
- Pregnancy and postnatal massage (VTCT Level 3, ABT & Burrell Education)
- Postnatal yoga (YogaKidz Worldwide)
- Mindful breastfeeding support (The Mindful Breastfeeding School)
- Newborn Nurture support (Blossom and Berry)
- Baby massage and yoga (Hands on Babies)
- Support for babies with reflux* (The REFLUX Method – The Baby Reflux Lady)