Join The Nurture Den’s online pregnancy yoga programme.
This programme includes:
- 11 yoga sessions each with a different focus (totalling approximately 6 hours of yoga)
- Birth rehearsal sequence
- Energising sequence
- Third trimester sequence
- Birth ball sequence
- Hip flow sequence
- Back flow sequence
- A knowledge vault supporting you with common pregnancy ailments (totalling over 1 hour of knowledge and tips)
- Information on how labour works, breathing for labour techniques, massage for labour (videos for both you and your birth partner to watch)
- 5 relaxations totalling over 1 hour of YOU time
- Suggested birth bag list
- Suggestions for your birth preferences
Currently, due to Covid-19 and maternity leave I am not offering face to face pregnancy yoga classes.
I’m not interested in hypnobirthing! It sounds weird and hippie!
Did you just say that to yourself?
Let me tell you –
- Hypnobirthing doesn’t mean you can’t have pain relief
- It doesn’t mean that things will go perfectly
- It doesn’t mean that you MUST have a home birth
- You can use hypnobirthing with an induction of labour
- You can use hypnobirthing to support you through a caesarean
What hypnobirthing does do is give women confidence and trust in themselves and their body to birth their baby.
It teaches you to feel empowered to make choices around your birth, but also to be able to identify when it might be the right choice to hand yourself over to the medical professionals if necessary.
It teaches you techniques to keep you calm and focused.
It teaches your birth partner, or Birth Protector, techniques to support you during labour, rather than feeling like a spare part.
It teaches you the science of how labour and birth works.
The Nurture Den follows The Simple Method of Hypnobirthing outlined by ZenMuma.
Courses are suitable from around 28 weeks pregnant, but many women learn much later in their pregnancy.
All sessions are currently delivered via Zoom online or 1:1 within the Medway/Maidstone area.
- Taster session – £30 (redeemable if booking a full course)
- Bespoke 1:1 hypnobirthing course – £165 (£225 in person)
- Bespoke 1:1 hypnobirthing and antenatal breastfeeding support course – £185 (£245 in person)
This is a complete antenatal and hypnobirthing course including:
- Ongoing support via email, text and/or phone – up until the birth of your baby
- A downloadable e-book
- 6 MP3 downloads
It is vital that mums have a good range of movement during their pregnancy. I don’t just offer massage here – although if you are looking for a purely relaxing experience, that is certainly what you will get!!
However, I like to support mums to feel as though they have freedom of movement and good functionality within their bodies, so I work using a number of techniques to release tensions from muscles.
Many of my mummas head home with exercises they can also use to support them to rebuild strength in their body as well as feeling relaxed and functional.
(Please note: Massage is not currently being offered)
Mindful Breastfeeding Support
Are you starting to think about how you might feed your baby? Do you have worries about breastfeeding?
Well… just as it is better to be informed and therefore empowered about birth, it is also better to be informed about breastfeeding.
Antenatal and Postnatal sessions will be available soon.